Dr. Y. V. Ramana Murthy
Associate Dean of Management Department
Dr. Y. V. Ramana Murthy
Dr. Y V. Ramana Murthy, is currently working as Associate Dean of Management Department. He holds Doctoral Degree in Finance. He is also a Fellow in life & general insurance from insurance institute of India and Certified Financial Planner from Financial Planning Standards Board. He has over two decades of experience teaching as regular faculty members at Nalsar University of Law Hyderabad, Thapar University Patiala and GLA University Madhura. He is a visiting faculty member at IIM Shillong & IIM Kashipur and also in ICAI, ICSI & ICMAI.
He has serving as External Investment Advisor for TIHCL, a Telangana state government' NBFC since its inception. He also conducted more than 50 training programs for the officers of all India services like IAS, IPS & IRS and also to the senior executives of corporate sector.
Ph.D. - Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Master of Business Administration (Finance) with First Division from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Fellow from Insurance Institute of India, Certified in Option Trading Strategies by NSE Certificate in Financial Markets (NCFM), Certified in Derivatives Module by NSE Certificate in Financial Markets (NCFM), Certified in Capital Market Module by NSE Certificate in Financial Markets (NCFM), Certified in Commodity Dealers Module by NCDEX, Certified in Mutual Fund Advisors Module by AMFI, Certified in Depository Participant Module by BSE, Certified in Investment Planning Module by Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) India, Certified in Insurance and Risk Management Planning by Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) India, Certified in Employee Benefits and Retirement Planning by Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) India, World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) certification on General Course on IPR
Publications in peer reviewed journals
- Ramana Murthy, Y.V., Hergovind Singh (2022) "Historic Lens View of India's National Educational Policy 2020 From Employability Perspective" Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Ramana Murthy, Y.V., Senu Gupta and Kamal Agrawal (2022) "Green Banking Benefits and Challenges" Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Ramana Murthy, Y.V. Hergovind Singh (2020) "Business Intelligence for Employee Retention: A Strategic Perspective" Journal of Engineering and Technology Education.
- Ramana Murthy, Y.V. (2018) "Equity Investment Behaviour of Working Women" Sumedha Journal of Management,
- Ramana Murthy, Y.V. (2018) "Preferences of Women Investors in an Emerging Market" Kaveripakkam College Journal of Management Research,
- Ramana Murthy, Y.V. (2018) "Importance of Equity Investment Culture in the Development of Nation's Economy" KAAV International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Business Management,
- Ramana Murthy, Y.V. (2018) "The state of Postal and Rural Postal Life Insurance Visa-Vis LIC in India: Exploring Impediments in Growth" Prastuti Journal of Management and Research,
- Ramana Murthy. Y.V. and Rao. M.M., 2011, "Consumer buying behaviour of women investors in an emerging market", International Journal of business and engineering research, , Vol. IV, 65-76
- Ramana Murthy. Y.V. and Rao. M.M., 2012, "Exploration of gender differences in Investment decision making" GITAM Journal of Management
- Ramana Murthy.Y.V. and Kameswari.K. "Stock Market Volatility", Prastuti, Journal of Management & Research, Vol 1, 2014.
- Ramana Murthy Y.V, Shailendra Kumar "Performance of levered visa-vis unlevered Firms during recessionary period. An empirical investigation from India", 2nd International Finance Conference organised by Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIMC) (January, 10-12, 2011)
- Ramana Murthy Y.V, Shailendra Kumar & Rishi Manrai" Global Challenges and Management Reforms through Restructuring". International Conference Organised by Punjabi University, Patiala.(November, 4-5, 2010)
Business Environment, Marketing Management, Financial Institutions, Markets and Services, Corporate Finance, Accounting for Managers, Strategic Management and Corporate Restructuring, Financial Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Advance Corporate Finance
Phone : +91-9640192227
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org