Dr.Padmapani Bhagwan Sawai
Dr.Padmapani Bhagwan Sawai
Dr.Padmapani Bhagwan Sawai having teaching career spanning over 14 - 15years.
She has joined MNLU-A as Assistant professor of Management in October 2022.
Prior to this she was working as Assistant Professor of Management in Millennium Institute of Management Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus .Aurangabad Maharashtra where she taught to courses like M.P.M , M.B.A Full Time, M.B.A Part time and B.B.A.
She was the university topper with distinction in 2007 at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad.
She has done her research work PhD in Human resource development and area of interest is communication skills, organization behavior and Human resource management.
She has been associated with other colleges and universities like MGM University, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University as visiting faculty and honouraryGuest member for various academic and cultural programmes likes external exams, viava, subject expert syllabus committee and disciplinary committee, elocution competition, business idea competition, entrepreneurship idea presentation competition, intercollegiate competition, youth festival and cultural fest.
She has been also associated with other colleges and institutes like ICFAI university, vivekanand college, Deogiri college , IGNOU (Indira Gandhi national open university)and MIT college ,Manikchand Pahade Law College of Aurangabad and also taught to DLP (Distant learning programme )at symbiosis Pune.
She has successfully chaired various committees as chairperson and member like vishaka committee,antiragging committee,cultural committee, disciplinary committee, and entrepreneurship development cell.
Attended and participated and organized various conferences, FDP"s and state level seminars and workshps.Published papers at various national international conferences and UGC care listed journals.
Also attended various FDP (faculty development programmes) namely UGC sponsored and AICTE sponsored FDP and FDP at IIM KOZIKODE and IIM LUCKNOW. Also attended Faculty Development Program" organized by Maharashtra's Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED) sponsored by DST NIMAT National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) Dept. of Science and Technology Govt. of India of Sciene and Technology Govt. of India New Delhi.
Acted as chairperson at various national conferences seminars was invited as panel member and expert at M.B.A entrance exams and Group discussion and personal interview sessions. Performed work in academics as chief moderator,external examiner,paper setter, chairman of paper setting and member of Board of studies.
B.arch,M.B.A (MARKETTING+HUMAN RESOURCE MGMT.)M.A.M.C.J,PHD in Management
FDP/QIP/Workshop/Seminars Attended or Participated RESEARCH PAPER (ABSTRACT) PUBLISHED IN CONFERENCE/ SEMINAR PROCEEDING
- Participated in 'NAAC' sponsored Two day National seminar on Quality sustenance and Enhancement in higher education during 8th and 9th January 2010. Presented and published paper entitled - Role of NAAC in Promoting Quality Education.
- Participated in workshop on "Emotional intelligence" held on 7th Sept. 2013 organized by Maharashtra Institute of Technology Management Science, Aurangabad.
- Attended the 6th International Congress of Environment Research (ICER - 13) dated 19-21 december 2014 held at Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Maulana Azad College of Arts Science, and Commerce, Aurangabad (M.S.) India in Collaboration with journal of Environment Research and Development.
- Participated as a Resourse Person at National Seminar on "Emerging Trends in Banking and Finance in India" Presented and Published paper entitiled "Role of Urban Co-operative Banks in Micro Financing : Organised by Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce Dept. of Economics on 21 February 2014."
- Participated and presented published paper entitled "E-learning : The Indian Scenario for mobile learning" in UGC sponsored National Conference on 'Emerging Trends in Commerce held on 17th and 18th Jan 2014 organized by Sir Sayyad College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Aurangabad' University department of Commerce, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad. The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) Aurangabad Branch.
- Participated, Presented, Published research paper entitled "Data Minning Techniques for analysis of Financial Data" in one day National Conference on "Innovative Practices in Business management and Information Technology in New Millennium" on 23rd March 2014 organised by Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Management Aurangabad.
Conference Proceeding bearing the ISBN978-93-83587-12-4
- Participated and presented paper entitled "Global order Entrepreneurs" at the International conference on paradigm shift in commerce management and social science held on 21-22 March 2014 at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad India.
- Muktasnand College, Gangapura, Department of English Language and Literature UGC sponsored Two day national conference on "Research and Research Methodology in Humanities, Commerce and Science held on 13-14 February 2015" Registered as delegate and presented paper entitled "use of multidimensional scaling and multivariate ANOVA as in Research."
- Reena Mehta College of Commerce and Management Studies Department of Commerce and Management (affiliated to university of mumbai) organized Rural Development : Challenges and opportunities on 21 September 2015. Conference held at Bhayander (W) Mumbai. Presented Research paper entitled "Rural Urban Development and Small Scale Entrepreneurs in the 21st century."
- Awarded the certificate in recognition of outstanding research presentation at university campus, Aurangabad - 23 to 25 January 2015. Presentation Topic "Strategic Management process and decision making" at International conference organized by MCED, NIPM, ICAIA, CMIA and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada, University, Aurangabad.
- Participated at National seminar on "Monetary policy in the present context in India" organized by Poona College of Arts Science and Commerce (Affiliated to university of Pune) held on 6th and 7th February 2015.
- Presented a paper in one day National conference on "Wome Empowerment : Issues and Challenges" on 2nd March 2015, Organized by Chetna Arts senior Mahavidyalaya, Aurangabad. Research paper entitled "Problem faced by women Entrepreneurs" conference proceeding bearing the ISBIN 978-93-83587-18-6.
- Nehru Yuva Center, Aurangabad and Ministry of Youth Affairs and sports government of India felicitated by "Most responsible women award" on 8th March 2015 on International women's day.
- Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's Vaijapru, Arts Senior College, Aurangabad and Katha U.K. (Britan) and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad organized a one day International conference on "Global Environment : Issues, Challenges and Solutions" held on 29 February 2016. Presented research paper entitled "Global E-Business". Conference proceeding bearing the ISBN 978-93-83587-35-3.
- Participated in three day national seminar entitled "Sufi-Sant Traditions : Language literature and culture on 17 to 19 November 2016 Organized by Dr. Rafiq Zakeria Center for Higher Learning and Advanced Research in Collabaration with Maulana Azad College of Arts Science and Commerce, Aurangabad."
- Participated in the one day state level workshop on "Human Rights and Right to water" dated 10 December 2016. Organised by Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and Legal Research Center and Avishkar, the Research Club.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program, Sponsored by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship development Board (NSTEDB) Dept. of Science and Technology (DST) Govt. of India, New Delhi, organized by MCED Maharashtra Center for Entrepreneurship Development on ISO 9001:2008 certified organization working under Directorate of Industries government of Maharashtra FDP dated 29-9-2016 to 14-10-2016.
- Participated in one day National level seminar on G.S.T. for the Acceleration of Economical growth, UGC Sponsored organized by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Arts and Commerce. Presented paper entitled "GST and its implication in Business world" Dated 25 Feb.2018.
- Participated and presented paper in National multidisciplinary seminar on "Digital Payment System and Rural India" on 10th February 2018, organized by Dept. of Commerce Sant Dnyaneshwar Mahavidyalaya, Soegaon, Dist. Aurangabad (M.S.)
- Successfully attended four days faculty development program on "Teaching of English Language" at MGM Institute of Management, Aurangabad dated 3rd to 6th July 2018.
- Successfully attended "Faculty Development Program" organized by Maharashtra's Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED) sponsored by DST NIMAT National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) Dept. of Science and Technology Govt. of India of Science and Technology Govt. of India New Delhi. Dated 18 February to 1st March 2019.
Organization Behavior, Human resource management,communication skills.